Plans & Packages
We’re ready to grow your organization!
Below is an overview of what is included with our various marketing packages. However, every project is unique, so please reach out to discuss your personal marketing challenges and organizational goals and we’ll customize a plan that is right for your growth!
b2b Professional Services: you have a niche target audience and a proven desired service, but you’re ready for the next level of growth.
If you feel stuck on what to do next, Kindling’s proven results can get you to the next level of business growth, goals, and success.
If you’re ready for a fresh perspective and more purpose driven marketing, it could be time for a deep-dive marketing strategy re-think:
- 2-4 month project length
- Strategic research on needed areas such as target audiences, business processes, previous marketing tactics, and company goals
- Messaging, branding, and campaign results reviews
- Consultation on strategy, content, campaigns, and reporting
- Expect every other week 2-hour working strategy meetings to review tactics, feedback, analytics, and continuing moves
- At the end of our time together you will walk away with a strong strategic plan that you feel ready and equiped to implement
Ongoing Content & Campaigns
This package is for business owners who would like to have consistent assistance for both campaigns plus additional marketing content projects.
- Management of weekly or monthly projects such as regular email campaigns and website updates
- One new monthly lead generation project, such as a new video, paper or article, or graphic design project
- Communications campaign strategy to distribute the created content via social media, PR, emails, and other channels
- Monthly analytics reviews and strategy adjustments
- Expect monthly one-hour working meetings
*please note, we are a small team firm and only accept a limited number of on-going clients each year
Parish Leaders: Communications is key to a healthy growing parish. And today’s communication is more complex than announcements from the pulpit and a printed bulletin!
Gain confidence and control over your digital and traditional communications to increase parishioner engagement, new family registrations, and enhancing the faith journey of your community.
It’s time to bring in assistance for communications and increasing engagement with your parishioners!
Are you struggling with how to structure your communications plan so that your current staff is able to seamlessly manage it throughout the year? We would be honored to work with your staff to analyze what’s working, what’s not, and how to move forward effectively.
- 2-6 month consulting length
- Monthly two hour-long working strategy meetings
- Review and analysis of parish culture and relevant communications adjustments
- Set up and create plans for your online platforms: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Website
- Email campaign templates, strategy, and process streamlining
- Website traffic and email results reports set-up
- Communications strategy for bulletins + verbal announcements + website updates + emails
- Review of communications and goals for Faith Formation programs, outreach and ministries, and youth programs for increased enrollment and engagement
You have a lot of responisibilities already, let us help you manage the parish communications!
- Annual management of communications and campaigns including regular and seasonal email campaigns and website updates
- One new project each quarter, such as a new program communications plans, visitor/registration campaigns, new parishioner automated email campaigns, video projects, etc.
- Monthly one-hour working meetings
As you’re getting your business started up, there’s SO much to think about. Branding, your online presence, a marketing strategy, initial business goals, and so much more. We help in managed phases, changing pace through the year as you need to shift your own focus.
As you define your business dreams, we are here to be your guide! Here’s a typical overview of where we begin in a six month start-up process:
Month 1 ~ Brand & Identity: target audience definition, mission/ vision brand map, initial business goals
Month 2 ~ Creative Accounts: purchase and set-up platforms for your website, business documentation, social media accounts, email, etc.
Month 3 ~ Website Layout: navigation, branded mood board, content drafts, homepage wireframe
Month 4 ~ Website Development: Begin page drafts, refine content and imagery
Month 5 ~Marketing Launch: finalize website details; sales process disccusion; marketing campaign plans
Month 6 ~ Implement Campaigns: create lead generators and initial marketing campaigns
Year-Long Marketing Support
We know how overwhelming it can be to start your own business, and even we ebb and flow with focusing on our own marketing and focusing on client work.
With this plan, we still follow the same 6 month outline as above, however we can pause and restart as you need to shift from working on marketing strategy to allowing you the space to run your business.
This also allows you time to think through the processes, business goals, and branding decisions we’re making while we get your business building!
Let’s Start A Project
Working remote from the
Eastern Time Zone
Lutherville / Timonium / Hunt Valley
Fell’s Point / Baltimore, Maryland
Copyright © 2022 Kindling Strategic, LLC